Who we are and what we do as a church must always begin with what we believe about God. The Bible is the source that shapes our understanding of Him. We are convinced that the Bible is the inspired message from God to humanity, and it provides for us a clear path toward a relationship with Him.
Our Deepest Convictions:
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God without error. It is what guides us in all things for life.
• God created us. He loves us. His desire has always been that we enjoy a deep and healthy relationship with Him.
• Jesus Christ is God’s Son. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus voluntarily entered humanity, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and rose from the dead to pay for our sins. Forgiveness of our sins and right relationship with God are found through Him alone.
• The Holy Spirit draws all people to Christ. He enters our lives when we receive Christ. He gives spiritual gifts to all believers for growth and service.
• The church of Jesus Christ is made up of all people everywhere who know Him as their Lord and as the forgiver of their sins. Jesus will return to earth someday to be physically present with His Church.